2020 Whistler Vegan Fest
June 19 – 21, 2020
Whistler will host the inaugural Vegan Fest in June 2020. Locally produced and curated by two long-time locals, Olympian Julia Murray and business maven, Andrea Helleman, Vegan Fest is a festival of all things… vegan! The mission is to create lived experiences by bringing together vegans and the veg-curious in our mountain town, to share knowledge and inspiration around the plant-based movement through creative elevated experiences, vendors, speakers, doctors, music, yoga and hosting a curated beer/wine/kombucha garden to create an overall deliciously fun vibe.
Vegan Fest will be a welcoming, inclusive event with programming across three days. The day programming on Saturday is free and families are welcome. Other special events will have tickets available for purchase.
Programming will commence on Friday evening with an exclusive Vallea Lumina experience with catering and live music. Saturday morning offers a fun run and yoga, followed by a carefully curated day of speakers, products, art and entertainment and more held at Rebagliati Park. A Sunday brunch catered by a celebrity chef with an athlete talk will close out the festival.
The festival is estimating attendance of 1,500 for their inaugural event, with a vision to grow programming and attendance in the future.
The Whistler Vegan Fest is a collaborative experience. As an inaugural event, Julia and Andrea wish to work with the community to co-create something new and exciting. They welcome ideas and discussion on all topics that may align with the festival’s vision.
Here are ways your business can get involved with Whistler Vegan Fest:
- Partnership: Learn more about the vision and producers of Whistler Vegan Fest, and how to to become a partner or vendor at the festival. See information deck.
- Become an accommodation partner.
- Have a presence at the festival. Reach out if you have an idea about how you can be part of the programming.
- Get in the spirit of the event by creating a Vegan Fest themed dish, drink, or product
- Follow the Whistler Vegan Fest social channels and share festival content/updates with your networks.
- Encourage your visitors, staff, friends and family to attend, whether it is through consumer newsletters, word of mouth or social media posts.
Please get in touch with Andrea and Julia to explore ways to get involved with the festival. e-mail: PARTNERS@WHISTLERVEGANFEST.COM
- Event website: www.whistlerveganfest.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/whistlerveganfest
- Instagram: @whistlerveganfest
- Partnership: Whistler Vegan Fest Information Deck