2020 World Ski and Snowboard Festival
April 16 -26, 2020
WSSF is a community-driven festival that brings together a high-energy combination of some of the world’s top ski and snowboard athletes competing in awe-inspiring events, the best in mountain culture at film, photography and art showcases, live bands and DJs in Whistler Village, and an endless lineup of parties at Whistler’s renowned restaurant and bars. The result? An 11-day festival that attracts visitors from across the globe eager to get amongst the action alongside locals, all united in their quest to celebrate Whistler’s unique winter culture and make every last moment count as the sun sets on another season at North America’s largest ski resort.
2020 marks World Ski & Snowboard Festivals 25th anniversary and we hope you join us in rolling out the red carpet in Whistler!
2019 Key Event Statistics:
- 19,163 Unique Attendees
- 46,751 Total Attendee Days
- 10,283 Paid Room Nights
- 83,685 visits to WSSF.com
- 76 million social media & online reach
In 2019, 43% of WSSF attendees were visitors to Whistler. Those visitors came from:
- 33% Vancouver / Lower Mainland
- 8% Other B.C.
- 13% Other Canada
- 19% Washington State
- 7% Other USA
- 20% International
Here are ways your business can get involved with the World Ski and Snowboard Festival:
- Become an Accommodation Partner. Contact Tina Wickman at Tourism Whistler (email@example.com) for more information
- Purchase a Community Partner Pass – details to be announced soon
- Sell wristbands through your site or bundle wristbands in your accommodation packages
- Provide complimentary dining experiences to host some of the top athletes, artists, musicians, and brand partners
- Follow the WSSF social channels and share the festival content/updates with your social networks.
- Encourage your visitors, staff, friends and family to come to the events, whether it is through consumer newsletters, word of mouth or invitation via the WSSF Facebook events
- Sign up for the WSSF e-newsletter to stay up to date with all the latest information. Newsletter sign up is here
Please get in touch with Brittia Thompson, Marketing & Sponsorship Manager, Gibbons Whistler to get involved with WSSF.
Phone: 604.698.6705 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to see the full schedule of events visit www.wssf.com.