Comfortably Numb Trail Running Race
Saturday, June 20, 2020
One of the most beautiful point-to-point races in British Columbia, the 25-kilometre Comfortably Numb course is an internationally recognized mountain biking route, and it is even more fun to run! A few climbs, a few descents, a beautiful bridge crossing, numerous sweeping vistas, and almost all singletrack. New for this year, the post-race celebrations will be hosted at the new finish line at Spruce Grove Park.
Key Event Statistics
- Approximately 100 to 125 athletes attend with the addition of spectators, friends and family as well as volunteers.
- Demographics of the participant’s primary age group:
- 0% 18 – 24 years of age
- 14% 25 – 29 years of age
- 37% 30 – 39 years of age
- 37% 40 – 49 years of age
- 11% 50 – 59 years of age
- 1% 60 + years of age
- 43% male and 57% female
- Geographic Market:
- 77% Vancouver or Lower mainland
- 23% Sea To Sky
2020 Event Highlights
- Comfortably Numb have made a slight but fun change to the course. The race will now finish Spruce Grove Park.
How can your business get involved in the Comfortably Numb Race
- Offer discounts to racers: a discount could be highlighted for racers with their participant wristband or vouchers/products added to their athlete bag.
- Have banners/booth up at start/finish line.
- Mix & mingle with athletes, volunteers & other sponsors at ‘after-party’.
- Provide products for raffle give-away post race to athletes.
- Logo’s on website.
- Introductory Sponsorship post & mentions/tags in every other race post (please note Comfortably Numb had no social media presence prior to this year but they are building ‘likes’ and a following.
- Comfortably Numb will offer a complimentary race entry for supporting them in their initial ‘take-over’ year.
If you would like to get involved, please contact email@example.com
- Join as a volunteer this year and receive a discounted entrance fee next year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org more details.
For more information visit: www.runcomfynumb.com
- Instagram: @runcomfynumb
- Hashtags: #RUNCOMFYNU