Red Bull 400 Whistler
Saturday, July 11, 2020
Warm up your leg muscles for the steepest 400 meter race in the world as Red Bull 400 returns to conquer the ski jumps of Whistler Olympic Park in the Callahan Valley. Testing both speed and endurance, this race challenges runners to 400 meters from the bottom of the ski jump, straight up to the top. Don’t let the simplicity of the concept fool you, runners will push themselves to the limit with this punishing 400m climb up.
- Total number of participants is expected to be around 800-1,000 participants plus 600+ spectators
- Primary location of event: Whistler Olympic Park Ski Jumps
- Participatory, ages 16+
- The world’s steepest 400M race –from the bottom of the ski jump ramp up to the top
- Prizes for a number of categories:
- Men’s Solo Category
- Women’s Solo Category
- Relay (4 team members/team)
- The fastest woman & fastest man will win an all-expense paid trip to the World Finals in Sapporro, Japan in September to compete against the world’s best.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place solo categories and relay categories will win partner prizing. Six solo winners and 12 relay winners (3 relay teams).
Please note the following schedule is subject to change:
- 7:00 AM: Racers must be on-site
- 10:00 AM: Racers Meeting & Warm-Up
- 10:30 AM: Races begin
- 4:00 PM: Awards
Here are ways you can leverage your business and get involved in the event:
- Prizing for athletes. Providing prizing will allow for these partners:
- Place promo codes/flyers etc. in each of the race kits.
- Mentions through Red Bull 400 participants newsletter
- Entries to race in the event for staff and/clients
- Potential logo placement on registration page
- Activation space on-site for partners to speak to spectators and participants. In exchange we look for either value-in-kind through merch/products/apparel for each of the participants in their race kits, or for a cash fee. We are looking for activations/vendors to set-up engaging booths in their vendors area. These 10 x 10 spaces will allow vendors to:
- Display merchandise
- Offer services
- Offer samples/demos.
- You will also receive entries to the race for your staff and/or clients
- Your logo will be displayed on the registration page
- If a vendor has a specific concept outside of the 10 x 10 space, we would be keen to hear about it! We’re also open to any ideas you guys may have around building a partnership for this event.
Please contact Josh Metcalfe Hurst at email@example.com for more information on partner opportunities.
More information: redbull.ca/400