2020/2021 Spirit Passes on Sale October 2020
Deadline to use 2019/20 Spirit Pass holder credit extended until December 6, 2020.
To purchase any pass other than a Spirit Pass, the deadline to use 2019/20 credits was September 17, 2020.
Get your pass, have an epic time and build your résumé upskilling with the Whistler Experience Program
Essential info if you had a Spirit Pass last year, in 2019/20:
- You can utilize your 2019/20 pass holder credit towards a 2020/21 Spirt Pass until December 6, 2020.
- Member businesses who purchased passes in the 2019/20 season will also be assigned a 20% credit for 2020/21 pass purchases up to the same number of passes purchased last year.
- After December 6th, 2020 you can still purchase Spirit Passes, but at the full rate listed below. Passes purchased after December 6th, 2020 will not be eligible for any credit redemption.
2020/21 Spirit Pass prices:
Adult (19-64): $1,273 CAD + tax
Teen (13-18): $719 CAD + tax
Senior (65+): $819 CAD + tax
The Spirit Pass is available throughout the 2020/21 winter ski season without price increases!
The Spirit Pass offers the same additional Whistler Blackcomb perks and benefits that the Whistler Blackcomb Unlimited Season Pass offers including:
- 20% OFF on-mountain food
- Up to 20% OFF shopping
- 50% OFF lift tickets at other Vail Resorts destinations
- 20% off fresh tracks breakfast
- Peak 2 Peak 360 Pass for summer 2021
- Plus, save on equipment rentals, tuning, lessons, heli-skiing, tube park & more
Once you register and select your Whistler Experience® training session, you will receive your Whistler Experience® number. Present your Whistler Experience® number to Whistler Blackcomb Guest Services to claim your discount.
More Handy Info
Who’s Eligible for a Spirit Pass:
- The Whistler Experience® is a customer service training and resort awareness initiative for employers and employees in Whistler.
- Employers/Employees registered for The Whistler Experience® receive many benefits, the most popular of which is the discounted Whistler Blackcomb Spirit Pass.
- All registered Members and employees must qualify for their Spirit Pass by completing a Whistler Experience® training session.
- Businesses must be Whistler Chamber Members for their employees to be eligible to participate.
To learn more about Spirit Pass terms and conditions please see the Whistler Blackcomb website.
WHISTLER EXPERIENCE & SPIRIT PASS FAQ`S COMING SOON…
The Whistler Experience Registration Instructions
If you already bought a Whistler Blackcomb Unlimited Pass, Epic Pass or EDGE Card, you can switch to the Spirit Pass if eligible
If you meet the eligibility requirements you can exchange your Season Pass or EDGE Card for a Spirit Pass. Your payment on your initial product will be refunded at the time of the exchange and you will be either charged the balance or refunded the difference.
The Whistler Experience™ is made possible with fee for service from funding the Resort Municipality of Whistler.