Whistler X Triathlon
Sunday, June 14, 2020
The Whistler X Triathlon is back for 2020! This is a cross or off-road format of triathlon. The Whistler X Tri features a swim in a crystal clear mountain lake, biking on world renowned mountain bike trails and a physically and technically challenging trail run with spectacular views of majestic Green Lake. 2020 is also an ITU World Championship Qualifying Event.
Key Event Statistics
- Approximately 300 athletes attend with the 100-200 spectators, friends and family as well as 60 volunteers.
Demographics of the participant’s primary age group:
- 7% 18 – 24 years of age
- 12% 25 – 29 years of age
- 36% 30 – 39 years of age
- 29% 40 – 49 years of age
- 10% 50 – 59 years of age
- 5% 60 + years of age
- 60% male and 40% female
- Geographic Market:
- 25% Vancouver or Lower mainland
- 25% Out of province/country
- 50% Sea To Sky
How can your business get involved in the Whistler X Triathlon:
- We are seeking sponsorships at all levels, from naming rights to products/services in kind. We’d love to have you a part of our event.
- Offer discounts to racers: a discount could be highlighted for racers with their participant wristband or vouchers/products added to their athlete bag.
- Have Banners/Booth up at Start/Finish Line.
- Mix & Mingle with athletes, volunteers & other sponsors at ‘after-party.’
- Provide products for raffle give-away post race to athletes
- Logo’s on website.
- Introductory Sponsorship Post & mentions/tags in every other race post (please note Whistler X Tri had no social media presence prior to 2019 so are still building ‘likes’/a following.
- We would also offer a complimentary race entry as supporting us.
If you want to get involved, please contact email@example.com.
Join as a volunteer this year and receive a discounted entrance fee next year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information visit: whistlertriathlon.com
- Instagram: @whistlertriathlon
- Hashtags: #whistlerxtri