Whistler Experience – Small Business Service Award
These Whistler businesses have industry-leading service delivery and have made an impact on the Whistler guest experience. They have introduced and implemented service strategies that allow them to deliver exceptional customer service and consistently exceed customers’ expectations.
Eligible Businesses must have participated in both the 2019 Summer and 2019/20 Winter Whistler Experience Secret Shopping Program. Program participants are automatically nominated.
An eligible business must:
- Deliver industry leading service
- Make an impact on the Whistler guest experience
- Implement successful service strategies across the business ensuring customer expectations are exceeded
- Participate in both the 2019 Summer and 2019/20 Winter Whistler Experience secret shopper program
- Achieve an overall average score of 9 or above for each Whistler Experience secret shopper program
- Have 34 employees or less – for small business award – If you have access to resources from a parent organization or head office that you do not pay for then you’re a large business!
2019 Winner: Forged Axe Throwing
The 2019 winner
Forged Axe Throwing
Forged Axe Throwing has been turning the party up to 11 since 2017! Our hosts work with every guest to create an amazing AXEperience.
The 2018 winner
Rocks and Gems Canada
Rocks and Gems’ friendly team is knowledgeable and eager to assist! We have one of Canada’s best collections of crystals, minerals, jewellery and fossil specimens.
The 2017 winner
McCoo’s Excessive Accessories Ltd.
McCoos was founded in 1987 by two ski bums with a vision of living the whistler dream. 30 years later, the dream is still alive.