Chamber Après – A Seriously Good Time!
Build connections, expand your network, learn and experience what Whistler’s business community has to offer.
Chamber Après are in-person networking events run annually and are usually held in the first week of each month from October to July. Whether its beer tasting, axe throwing, experiencing Arts & Culture or taking in the views from the bottom to the top of the mountain, Chamber Après are a favourite for new and existing Members alike.
Each Après is hosted by a different Chamber Member and themed with creative ways for you to network with your community while learning about local businesses and organizations.
Enjoy a variety of delicious food and drink while meeting and connecting with Whistler’s business community.
2023/24 Chamber Après Season Line up:
- Wednesday, Sep 27, 2023 | Celebrate Whistler Excellence Awards 2023 Finalists with Whistler Blackcomb
- Wednesday, Oct 11, 2023 | Wine and Design with 122 West
- Wednesday, Nov 8, 2023 | Feast of Flavours by Bearfoot Bistro in partnership with Watermark
- Tuesday, Jan 16, 2024 | Axe Throwing with Forged + Picnic Whistler
- Thursday Feb 15, 2024 | Sharing Stories with the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Tuesday, Mar 12, 2024 | Savour, Sample, and Socialize with Stonesedge Kitchen
- Tuesday, April 16, 2024 | Farewell to winter with the Fairmont Chateau Whistler
- Monday May 27, 2024 | Patio Season Party at Four Seasons Resort Whistler
- Thursday, June 20, 2024 | Treetop Networking and Nibbles with Ziptrek
- Thursday, July 11, 2024 | Connecting with Collections at the Audain Art Museum
Pricing: $20 for Members, $35 for future Members
Exclusive Member Special: $160 for a 10-pack Chamber Apres Pass*
*The new Member exclusive deal 10-pack Chamber Apres Pass is available throughout the 2023/24 Chamber Apres season until July 10, 2024. Passes are transferrable between employees of the company or organisation that purchased the pass only and may be used at multiple events throughout the season or a selection. Registrations MUST be sent through to the Chamber team minimum 78 hours out from the event. Passes must be used within the same season and are not redeemable for cash or credit.
Host a Chamber Après at your venue!
Promote your business or organization by hosting a Chamber Après at your venue.
Elevate your business and your Whistler social capital at Chamber Après – where we network with purpose. Every month, the Chamber invites business owners and decision makers to visit new and existing businesses in town. Each event is focused on something new and relevant for that business and will have you trying out a new activity, from taste testing to tours.
These events are built to break the ice and yes, cocktails are always a key ingredient.
In order to be eligible to Host a Chamber Après your business needs to meet the following event requirements:
- Must be a Whistler Chamber Member, in good standing.
- Events must take place mid-week (Tuesday/wednesday/Thursday), from 5pm to 6:30pm.
- Minimum venue capacity: 60 people.
- The host is required to provide appetizers and one welcome drink for attendees. (Additional drinks can be purchased or provided free of charge from the host. Please ensure various drink options are available wine, beer, soft drinks, etc.)
Chamber Après: Sharing Stories with the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre, Thursday Apr 6, 2023
Remember, this is your time to shine!
Make the most of the spotlight:
- Take the opportunity to speak to talk to and educate the community about your business offerings
- Showcase new products, services, menu, décor or share updates
- Get creative and engage the crowd with an activity to showcase your organization. (As Chamber Après are primarily a networking event, please keep 1 hour free for networking purposes)
Each host will be featured in Chamber Après dedicated marketing, collateral and programming as well as on our website.
If you are interested in hosting an Après in the 2024/25 Season please fill in the form here.
We look forward to seeing you at Chamber Après this season!
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Please note that The Chamber does not sell event tickets at the door. Pre-registration is required. Our online registration system accepts VISA and MasterCard. The Chamber reserves the right to take photos and/or video for promotional purposes at every event.
Payment is non-refundable for cancellations made within 3 business days of the event, or non attendance on the day.
*The Whistler Chamber of Commerce reserve the right to accept or decline applications as they see fit and suitable for the 2022/23 Chamber Après program. **Events may be postponed or cancelled in the event of COVID-19 restrictions/requirements.