The Whistler Experience® Secret Shopper Program
The Whistler Chamber’s Secret Shopper Program is back! Set your business on the path to providing excellent service experiences by enrolling in our eight-week program this winter.
Businesses enjoy comprehensive weekly reports that help them assess their team’s performance while also identifying principles introduced in The ABC’s of Service Excellence customer service course that can help them create outstanding experiences!
This program is all about striving to improve the level of service Whistler businesses can provide, and there are some great opportunities for recognition! Top performers will be awarded staff prizes and will be featured in social posts and Pique ads, and the two top-scoring businesses will be named finalists for the Service Excellence Awards at next year’s Whistler Excellence Awards!
The winter 2024 program is currently underway – Register by Friday, February 2nd to participate in the 2nd half of the program beginning February 12th! This program will also return in summer 2024.
Choose the program tier that suits you!
$750 – Take your service to another level! Customize shopper inquiries to hone in on specific segments of your business.
$650 – Strive to improve your business’ service levels over the full 8-week program.
$350 – Get a taste of the program over a reduced 4-week period.
What’s in it for you?
Recognition for Your Business
Premium & Classic winning businesses receive:
- Recognition in local media and Chamber social and digital media channels
- Feature in Chamber’s weekly eNewsletter to 6000+ subscribers
- Winners featured on Secret Shopper webpage on Chamber website with direct link to your business
- The two top-scoring businesses will be named as finalists for the Service Excellence Awards at next year’s Whistler Excellence Awards
Learn From Service feedback
- Every report includes 13 questions with in-depth feedback
- Weekly reports make it easy for businesses to coach Whistler’s workforce
- We offer your choice of the type of shops; in-person, on the phone or on tour
Sweet Rewards For Your Staff
Premium & Classic employees scoring a Perfect score (100/100):
- Are recognized in Chamber eNews & social media channels
- Receive a letter of congratulations from Whistler Chamber Executive Director
- Overall winning business receive a team prize
Choose Your Sector
- Café, Diners & Bars (quick service)
- Restaurants & Pubs (seated service)
- Other on application
Experience activities, restaurants, retail AND get paid for it!
Become a Secret Shopper
We are always looking for shoppers to conduct secret shops as part of the Whistler Experience Secret Shopper program! The program will run twice annually in both summer and winter seasons.
Interviews will be conducted in advance of each season’s start date, and successful applicants will be asked to attend a training session.
*Images on this page are courtesy of Joern Rhode Photography, Tourism Whistler and Justa Jeskova, Mike Crane and Destination Canada