Live, Work & Play in Whistler
Seize the opportunity to combine work and play and enjoy more of your passions in Whistler, with nature and adventure at your doorstep and out your window. Beautiful landscapes of mountains, rivers and valleys to explore. Epic skiing, hiking and biking trails, pristine golf courses, clear mountain lakes, paddle boarding, fishing, and rafting – all at your doorstep.
Discover an incredible mountain lifestyle with a diversity of careers in Whistler BC! Many positions offer flexible schedules and a variety of benefits, such as the Whistler Blackcomb Spirit Pass. Find out more about opportunities in Whistler by following the Job Board link below.
Jobs in Whistler
New to Town?
- The Spirit Pass is the only annual ski pass available all season. You can get your 2021/22 Spirit Pass by registering for the Whistler Experience Program.
- When you arrive you will need to get a Social Insurance Number (SIN) in order to work in Canada. Contact Service Canada at 1.800.206.7218, or visit their Squamish Office.
- Get settled and find your bearings faster by reading the Whistler Navigator published by the Whistler Community Services Society (WCSS).
Training and Certification
- Having a Food Safe certification is legal requirement for food handlers (cooks, managers, servers and dishwashers) in BC and is offered at the Whistler Chamber on a regular basis. Click here for more information.
- The Whistler Chamber offers a variety of training and workshops that can help you prepare to work in Whistler.
There is an endless list of businesses and industries to work for in Whistler. There are restaurants, bars, coffee shops, tour operators & activity providers, a movie theatre, recreation centre, retails stores, hotels, office jobs, construction and cleaning jobs as well as working for the mountain, Whistler Blackcomb.
Our online Job Board is the best resource for finding work in Whistler!
Whistler: A Year-Round Playground
Discover all the activies that Whistler has to offer!
Are you an employer in Whistler?
Head over to our Employer Resource page to access our Labout Cheat Sheet, Immigration Roadmap, Recruitment & Retention Toolkit and more essential resources.
If you’re hiring, ensure your current openings are listed on our Job Board. Questions? Contact us at (604) 932-5922