Discover the true essence of Whistler with the Whistler Experience® Program. This program is a community-unified effort to help our business community create outstanding service experiences and uphold Whistler’s reputation for incredible customer service.
This service leadership program teaches teams how to plan for and deliver world class service with a suite of skills development courses. Available in-person and online, you can choose the course that suits you!
PLUS, as a Whistler Experience® participant you get to exclusive benefits to make your time in Whistler truly exceptional! Some benefits include the Whistler Blackcomb Spirit Pass (best deal in town for your annual ski pass. Available for purchase all season without price increases), Spirit Transit pass, discounted Nordic skiing passes, fitness passes and more!
Unlock Your Whistler Adventure Benefits
Elevate your Whistler adventure with the Whistler Experience® Program benefits. From mountain access with the Whistler Blackcomb Spirit Pass, to cross country skiing, to transit discounts, fitness passes and more, take advantage of these local deals today!
Whistler Experience LIVE events Return!
Join a community of passionate locals who are eager to share their love for Whistler with you. Whistler Experience Live events are back and qualify you for the program! Check out what’s coming up and sign up NOW!
Skills Development Qualifying Courses
Once you have completed your qualifying course, you will receive a unique Whistler Experience number via email that you can use to unlock all The Whistler Experience® Program benefits including the Whistler Blackcomb Spirit pass.
We’re here to help you access your best Whistler experience. If you’ve got any questions head to our FAQ’s page as a first point of call for answers on fees and payments, registration, Whistler Blackcomb Spirit Pass, qualifying courses and more!
How to Register – Step-by-step instructions
To make things as easy as possible for you to register and start accessing exclusive benefits, we’ve created some resources to help including step-by-step instructions on how to use The Whistler Experience® Program!
How to Register - Step-by-step instructions
1. In order to register you will need to go the Whistler Experience® login page.
- If you have had a Whistler Blackcomb Spirit Pass before, you can login with your credentials.
- If you are new to the Whistler Experience® program, you will need to create an account.
- For issues regarding passwords/login information please email email@example.com
2. Complete a Whistler Experience® skills development training course.
- Once logged in, you will choose and pay for a training session
- Ask your employer if they are paying for your $40 participation fee, or any training fees.
- If your employer is paying for any fees, they will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Be approved by your employer
- In order to get your Spirit Pass you will need to be approved by your employer.
- Your Whistler Experience Administrator will get an email once you have completed your Whistler Experience® skills development training course, allowing them to approve you.
4. Get your Spirit Pass + access your benefits
- If you are paying for your own pass:
- Once you are approved and have completed your training, you will be provided with a Whistler Experience Number.
- This is the number you bring to Guest Relations at Whistler Blackcomb, and they will sell you a Spirit Pass.
- Your employer does not have the right to hotlist your pass if you pay for it yourself. Your pass can only be hotlisted if you leave/quit your job.
- If your employer is paying for your pass:
- Once you register and complete your training, your Whistler Experience Administrator will login and approve you as an employee and select ‘employer paid’ as your pass type.
- Your information is then sent to Whistler Blackcomb, and you will receive an email when your pass is ready to be picked up. This can take up to 72 hours.
- Your employer has the right to hotlist your pass if you call in sick, note they have the ability to see if you were on the mountain.
Any additional questions can be emailed to email@example.com, or by calling 604-932-5922 ext. 964.