2016 Board Elections
As a result of the vacancies that will be created at the end of 2015, The Nomination Committee of the Whistler Chamber of Commerce, in accordance with it’s Bylaws, has 7 Board of Director positions to fill for terms commencing January 1, 2016. Accordingly:
Electronic voting for the Whistler Chamber of Commerce 2015 Board of Directors is now open.
- Each Chamber member in good standing is eligible to vote (one vote per organization)
- Our secure online voting system means your vote will remain confidential
- Voting closes at Midnight on Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Electronic Voting Process
- View the 2016 Board of Directors candidate profiles
- Register to vote by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your secure voter ID, pin number and e-ballot link
- Cast your vote for up to 7 candidates for the 2016 Board of Directors.
Successful candidates will be announced at the Annual General Meeting and Power Lunch on Tuesday, December 1, 2015.
Please click on the name of each candidate to view their statement of interest.